With Spring rains and the warmer days, new plant and animal life springs into action. If we are Mother Earth aware beings, it encourages us to do the same. So what does this mean?
Well as with everything, it's likely to mean many different perceptions, so let's look at a couple and see how it fits with you this year.
Such a big word having so many levels of meaning. Firstly, if one chooses to rid toxins from their physical body only, then they are often in for a big surprise. We have toxicity due to a plethora of reasons, sugar excess, oxidative stress, sleep deprivation, xenoestrogens,
SoulHealth Services Swimming is excited to bring their program to the Middle Park Community from October 2016.
Kayla has been teaching and coaching for almost 30 years, add her knowledge of wholistic natural care and you have a unique program which specialises in developing both your swimmer's stroke technique and whole person confidence.
New Members to SHSS require an assessment to ensure they enjoy the right level for them to improve appropriately.
From October 3, 2016.
Minisquad - Monday - Friday 3.45-4.30pm
Junior Squad - Monday-Friday 7-8am and 4.30-5.30pm. Saturday 8-9am
Competitive/Fitness Squad - Monday-Friday 6-7.30am and 4.30-6pm.
Essentials Session for Junior squad level and above - Saturday 6.45-7.45am. This is a free session and focuses on turns, starts and finishes etc.
Book/Enquire TODAY - email@example.com
For Better SLEEPING; CLEANSING; MOVEMENT; RELAXING. When this is better then certain symptoms often disappear, i.e. - Weight, Anxiety, Insomnia, Tension Pain, Constipation.
Ready? Email Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you dread the start of Spring? Runny nose? Itchy eyes? Eczema? Skin irritations? Then look at these top 5 tips to lessen the symptoms
1. Water - often during winter we don't feel as thirsty as we do in the Qld summer, so we forget to hydrate our body. Appropriate hydration allows for example, to maintain correct blood thickness; keep our kidney filter system working optimally; assist in cleansing the oxidants from overeating/drinking/exercise.
2. Greens - are you getting enough natural chlorophyll? This is the green pigment within plants needed for photosynthesis. So how can it help you - Chlorophyll protects your DNA, specifically the colon especially when too much fried food is eaten; Chlorophyll binds to toxic material within the body and removes it; it can decrease sugar cravings assisting if you have Candida albicans.
3. Breathing - yes it's a given that we all breathe, it's our one true addiction! However as negative addictions are based around lack of feeling connected, so too is incorrect breath. There are two types of breathing - Clavicular and Diaphragmatic, You would like to perform the latter. As you breathe in it feels like you fill up your belly, then release it slowly as the out breath. NOTE to self - if your deep breath in raises your shoulders, then you're breathing clavicularly!
4. Bowel Release - yes it's best if you release your bowel daily, however, doing this doesn't mean that you automatically have a healthy bowel. The amount you release, the way it looks/feels and regularity is the greatest indication of healthy bowel.
5. There are only a few Natural Medicine Supplements which I recommend to assist you and the recommendation is based on YOUR specific requirements. Email me today at email@example.com to talk about what's the right supplement and strategies for you.
SHSS has moved to Middle Park State School Pool. All the great programs you're familiar with from Bellbowrie Pool, Learn to Swim, Minisquad, Junior Squad Development and Competitive Squad sessions are all available at MPSS with Kayla.
With other lanes now available, I have expanded the business, training a great enthusiastic team ready for a season of fun learning and swimming in the pool.
Monday - Friday 3.30pm - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm
Toddler classes Friday from 9.30am.
Monday - Friday 3.45pm-4.30pm
Junior Development Squad
Monday - Friday 7am - 8am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm. Saturday 8am-9am.
Monday - Friday 6am - 7.30am & 4.30pm - 6pm
Email me now to ensure you get the day and time to suit your schedule
Empowering you and your family to expect your ultimate health by knowing your body and mind's talk is my soul's purpose :) These oils are one way you can manage certain signs and symptoms quickly and without chemicals. Aromatherapy can be traced back to Ancient Egypt, as well as possibly your last birthday (flowers, perfume, soap gift?) “Our sense of smell is 10,000 times more sensitive than any other of our senses and recognition of smell is immediate. Other senses like touch and taste must travel through the body via neurons and the spinal cord before reaching the brain whereas the olfactory response is immediate, extending directly to the brain. This is the only place where our central nervous system is directly exposed to the environment.” (von Have, Serene Aromatherapy)
If you are interested in knowing more, becoming a wellness advocate yourself or simply purchasing these wellness products, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org today and you too can enjoy the delight and ease of these oils.