Do you dread the start of Spring? Runny nose? Itchy eyes? Eczema? Skin irritations? Then look at these top 5 tips to lessen the symptoms
1. Water - often during winter we don't feel as thirsty as we do in the Qld summer, so we forget to hydrate our body. Appropriate hydration allows for example, to maintain correct blood thickness; keep our kidney filter system working optimally; assist in cleansing the oxidants from overeating/drinking/exercise.
2. Greens - are you getting enough natural chlorophyll? This is the green pigment within plants needed for photosynthesis. So how can it help you - Chlorophyll protects your DNA, specifically the colon especially when too much fried food is eaten; Chlorophyll binds to toxic material within the body and removes it; it can decrease sugar cravings assisting if you have Candida albicans.
3. Breathing - yes it's a given that we all breathe, it's our one true addiction! However as negative addictions are based around lack of feeling connected, so too is incorrect breath. There are two types of breathing - Clavicular and Diaphragmatic, You would like to perform the latter. As you breathe in it feels like you fill up your belly, then release it slowly as the out breath. NOTE to self - if your deep breath in raises your shoulders, then you're breathing clavicularly!
4. Bowel Release - yes it's best if you release your bowel daily, however, doing this doesn't mean that you automatically have a healthy bowel. The amount you release, the way it looks/feels and regularity is the greatest indication of healthy bowel.
5. There are only a few Natural Medicine Supplements which I recommend to assist you and the recommendation is based on YOUR specific requirements. Email me today at email@example.com to talk about what's the right supplement and strategies for you.