For Better SLEEPING; CLEANSING; MOVEMENT; RELAXING. When this is better then certain symptoms often disappear, i.e. - Weight, Anxiety, Insomnia, Tension Pain, Constipation.
Ready? Email Kayla at email@example.com
Do you dread the start of Spring? Runny nose? Itchy eyes? Eczema? Skin irritations? Then look at these top 5 tips to lessen the symptoms
1. Water - often during winter we don't feel as thirsty as we do in the Qld summer, so we forget to hydrate our body. Appropriate hydration allows for example, to maintain correct blood thickness; keep our kidney filter system working optimally; assist in cleansing the oxidants from overeating/drinking/exercise.
2. Greens - are you getting enough natural chlorophyll? This is the green pigment within plants needed for photosynthesis. So how can it help you - Chlorophyll protects your DNA, specifically the colon especially when too much fried food is eaten; Chlorophyll binds to toxic material within the body and removes it; it can decrease sugar cravings assisting if you have Candida albicans.
3. Breathing - yes it's a given that we all breathe, it's our one true addiction! However as negative addictions are based around lack of feeling connected, so too is incorrect breath. There are two types of breathing - Clavicular and Diaphragmatic, You would like to perform the latter. As you breathe in it feels like you fill up your belly, then release it slowly as the out breath. NOTE to self - if your deep breath in raises your shoulders, then you're breathing clavicularly!
4. Bowel Release - yes it's best if you release your bowel daily, however, doing this doesn't mean that you automatically have a healthy bowel. The amount you release, the way it looks/feels and regularity is the greatest indication of healthy bowel.
5. There are only a few Natural Medicine Supplements which I recommend to assist you and the recommendation is based on YOUR specific requirements. Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about what's the right supplement and strategies for you.
SHSS has moved to Middle Park State School Pool. All the great programs you're familiar with from Bellbowrie Pool, Learn to Swim, Minisquad, Junior Squad Development and Competitive Squad sessions are all available at MPSS with Kayla.
With other lanes now available, I have expanded the business, training a great enthusiastic team ready for a season of fun learning and swimming in the pool.
Monday - Friday 3.30pm - 6pm
Saturday 8am - 1pm
Toddler classes Friday from 9.30am.
Monday - Friday 3.45pm-4.30pm
Junior Development Squad
Monday - Friday 7am - 8am & 4.30pm - 5.30pm. Saturday 8am-9am.
Monday - Friday 6am - 7.30am & 4.30pm - 6pm
Email me now to ensure you get the day and time to suit your schedule
Empowering you and your family to expect your ultimate health by knowing your body and mind's talk is my soul's purpose :) These oils are one way you can manage certain signs and symptoms quickly and without chemicals. Aromatherapy can be traced back to Ancient Egypt, as well as possibly your last birthday (flowers, perfume, soap gift?) “Our sense of smell is 10,000 times more sensitive than any other of our senses and recognition of smell is immediate. Other senses like touch and taste must travel through the body via neurons and the spinal cord before reaching the brain whereas the olfactory response is immediate, extending directly to the brain. This is the only place where our central nervous system is directly exposed to the environment.” (von Have, Serene Aromatherapy)
If you are interested in knowing more, becoming a wellness advocate yourself or simply purchasing these wellness products, please email me on email@example.com today and you too can enjoy the delight and ease of these oils.